//ntobin.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/C-Net-Systems-Computer-Repair-Logo-3401.gif 0 0 ntobin //ntobin.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/C-Net-Systems-Computer-Repair-Logo-3401.gif ntobin2014-09-03 10:07:292014-09-03 10:07:29Move Profile From One User To Another Or From One Domain To Another On The Same PC
To move a Profile from one user to another or from one Domain to another you can perform the following steps. These are helpful when changing users, when profiles corrupt or when changing Servers and/or Domain controllers.
- Login as original domain user, verify the profile directory under Documents and Settings
- Join the MSHOME workgroup and restart
- Join the new domain, add new user and administrator, restart
- Login as the new domain user, then restart.
- Login as the new domain administrator, rename new domain user folder to .tmp. Rename the original domain user folder to the new domain folders name.
- Restart and login to the new domain user.