While writing a disaster recovery plan is not likely a top priority, it should be. A disaster is more than just a power outage. A disaster can come in the form of a server crash, viruses, data corruption or loss, and a number of natural occurrences such as floods, fire, hurricanes, and more.
With a well-planned disaster recovery, security, and backup plan, you can save your company in the case of a disaster. C-Net Systems’ free audit will identify the following:
- How quickly your system could be up and running after a disaster.
- The security level of your information.
- The automated backup status of your critical data.
- The level of protection in place for cyber attacks.
- The steps and costs involved in rebuilding your server and/or recovering your data.
Get the peace of mind you need to ensure that your network is secure and recoverable in the event of a disaster. Let C-Net Systems prepare your computer environment for disaster before it’s too late. Call us today: 586-816-0015