E-mail is defined as one of the most critical assets to many organizations. Email archiving is an essential automated task that needs to be put in place, monitored, and managed, in order to protect company information for the long term. There are several BIG reasons for archiving email:
- Regulatory statutes for email and data vary by industry, but e-mail that contains employee and client records, contract negotiations, company policy changes, and employee data must be stored and archived for easy retrieval.
- Litigation Support. If you are sued, you may be ordered by the court to produce documentation including email to support your case.
- Reclaimed Storage Space. Archiving email can eliminate the issue of an overloaded server, since it can be stored on a backup server for retrieval.
- Improved Workflow. The ability to search, document, and organize information is efficient and accurate with a proper email archival system in place. Search by keywords, content, attachments, titles, and more.
- Business Continuity. When email is lost, businesses can actually fail within days. It’s a fact.
Let C-Net Systems establish an automated email archival system to secure your critical business data for the long term. Call us today: 586-816-0015