When you use mail.domain.com/remote to log in via remote desktop instead of setting up port forwarding. SBS has a way of automating this process. Remember to add users to each machine after you add it here so they can log in.
To connect a client computer to the network by using the internal Web site
- On the client computer, open a Web browser.
- In the address bar, type http://connect.
- Click Start Connect Computer Wizard.
- Follow the instructions in the Connect Computer Wizard to do the following:
- Verify computer requirements.
- Specify a user name and password.
- Specify or verify the name and description of the client computer.
- Assign users to the client computer.
- Move existing user data and settings.
- Assign the level of use for users of the client computer.